This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Salary Scale FTE: SCP 9–17, £16,000 – £18,000 pa
Riverside Primary School
Part Time/Term Time
Fixed term to July 2019 • Required as soon as possible.
14/12/2018 at 23:59 PM
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our highly effective and dedicated team and help to support a named child.
You will be:
- dynamic and hard-working
- a creative thinker who can look ahead and anticipate, adapting to circumstances accordingly
- passionate about giving every child the best possible education
- willing to be creative and flexible.
We will offer you:
- a friendly, motivated and supportive working environment
- professional development and training
- experienced staff who look out for each other
- the opportunity to make a difference.
You will need to have experience of working with children aged 3–11 and be able to build a good rapport with our children and their families.
For further details, please contact the school office or go to the school website where application information is available.
Riverside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the DBS.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Friday 14 December 2018
Interviews: Monday 17 December 2018
How to applyRiverside Primary School & Nursery
Cookham Road, Maidenhead SL6 7JA
Tel: 01628 621741