Salarly range: MPS/UPS Considered
Riverside Primary School
23/11/2018 at 23:59 PM
RIVERSIDE is a rapidly growing and increasingly popular inclusive mainstream primary school. Due to our expansion we are seeking to appoint an Assistant SENCo to help meet the varied needs of our children. SEN experience is desirable.
The role will involve:
- liaising with parents/colleagues/children
- interventions with children
- maintaining provision maps
- playing an active role in the school pastoral team.
What do we want?
- a highly motivated professional with a passion for helping every child be the best they can
- a partner who can work effectively independently and as part of a team
- a proactive colleague with good organisation and IT skills.
Why would you want to join us?
- our CHILDREN
- our TEAM
- our ETHOS
- our AMBITION.
If you feel you would enjoy the opportunity and challenge that this role would offer, we would be delighted to hear from you. Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to come and visit the school. For an application pack, please pop in, ring or email.
Riverside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the DBS.
Please apply directly to the school.
Applications considered on receipt.
How to applyRiverside Primary School & Nursery
Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7JA
Tel: 01628 621741 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org