Scale 2 pt 11-13, £18,283 – £18,695 pa, pro rata • £1,000 – £1,050 per month (approx.)
Wraysbury Primary School
Full Time/Term Time
30 hours a week • Required for as soon as possible.
16/11/2018 at 23:59 PM
Due to a change in circumstances we are looking for a teaching assistant to join our friendly team. The position may involve working with a specific child or group, as well as supporting other children in the class with their learning. Part of the hours will also be supporting the children at lunchtime. The candidate should be calm and caring and able to make a dedicated contribution to sensitively supporting the needs of all children. Experience of working with SEN children would be an advantage but is not essential.
We want someone who:
- has had experience of working with children
- is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
- is flexible and can work well within a team
- has experience of working with children from a range of different backgrounds
- has a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- delightful, happy, friendly and hard working children
- very supportive colleagues
- a commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
Applicants are welcome to come and have a look around and meet our children. For further details please contact the Headteacher, Mrs Alison Fox.
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Amanda Pearson, School Business Manager.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Friday 16 November 2018
All applications will be considered on receipt and therefore please send you application form in as soon as possible.
How to applyWraysbury Primary School
Welley Road, Wraysbury, Staines TW19 5DJ
Telephone: 01784 482603
“No Limits to Learning”