Class Teacher – Upper Key Stage 2
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
All Saints Church of England Junior School
Full Time/Part Time/Term Time
Full-time teacher (or 2 part-time teachers making the equivalent) is required for an immediate start or by January 2019 at the latest • Permanent.
19/10/2018 at 23:59 PM
THE BEST TEACHING PACKAGE IN TOWN!
Are you an enthusiastic, nurturing class teacher who wants to work alongside supportive colleagues in an environment designed to boost collaborative working and improve
work/life balance? Then think very seriously about joining us at All Saints Church of England Junior School as the package for our teaching teams is second to none!
- An inclusive ethos aiming to foster the best in everyone across our diverse and vibrant school community;
- Committed and enthusiastic School Leadership – including Year Group Leaders - who will support you in your role;
- Joint PPA with the entire teaching team to facilitate great team-work, hassle-free communication and shared workload;
- An experienced HLTA and other teaching assistants who support teachers across the Year Group;
- Fantastically dedicated and supportive colleagues all of whom benefit from great teaching facilities which we continue to invest in; and
- The most delightful children in Maidenhead!
You will receive the finest support, guidance and help to be the best you and your pupils can be, with everyone’s well-being always at the core of what we do.
Visits to the school prior to making an application are warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office to make an appointment. The application form and other associated information can be obtained via our website: www.allsaintsmaidenhead.org.uk/vacancies/
Please do not send CVs as, for Equal Opportunities purposes, we will only accept applications on the approved form.
The school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people and expects all those associated with the school to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from any successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 12-noon, Friday 19 October 2018
Interviews to be held no later than Wednesday 31 October 2018.
How to applyAll Saints Church of England Junior School
Westborough Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 4AR HEAD TEACHER: Richard D Rhodes
TELEPHONE: 01628 622596