Access Officer – MASH
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Achieving for Children (RBWM)
£21,687 - £24,507 pa
Achieving for Children
37 hours per week.
21/10/2018 at 23:59 PM
Achieving for Children is an award-winning social enterprise created by Kingston and Richmond Councils in 2014, expanding into the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead in 2017. We are responsible for delivering the entirety of children’s services in all three local authorities.
Achieving for Children has been up and running for three years, and in that time we have established a reputation as one of the leading children’s services providers in the country. We are one of the Department for Education’s eight ‘Partners in Practice’, tasked with leading improvement across the sector.
We are looking for a MASH Access Officer for Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Service in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead at a time of exciting and positive change.
As a MASH Access Officer for Achieving for Children (AfC), you will be responsible for:
- The MASH Team is the first point of contact for children, young people and families in need or in need of safeguarding within RBWM.
- The Access Officers play a key role as the first point of contact receiving all initial contacts by telephone and email.
- To support the Team in delivering high quality and effective safeguarding services to children, young people, and their families/carers.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children who live in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, complying with relevant legislation and regulation, and maintaining the highest professional standards
- The Access Officers collate and co-ordinate the information required for the duty manager within Referral and Assessment Team to determine the most appropriate outcome from the contact.
In return, we will offer you high quality support and development opportunities. If you would like to find out more about this exciting role, please contact Anna Rexon on 01628 683212 for an informal discussion.
Closing date: 21 October 2018
Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check.