Caring and Talented Teaching Assistants KS1 or KS2
St Luke's Church of England School
Full Time/Term Time
Starting November 2018 or as soon as possible after • 30 hours per week.
28/10/2018 at 23:59 PM
St Luke’s Church of England School is innovative, inclusive and creative. Our October 2017 Ofsted report confirms that we are an outstanding school, providing an outstanding curriculum and provision for all of our pupils.
If you are looking to develop your career or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you! Please come and see for yourself.
- be flexible and organised, they should have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
- a commitment to staff professional development
Closing date: 28 October 2018
Interviews: 6 November 2018
Please contact the school (email@example.com) for more information and an application pack.
Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com.
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
How to applySt Luke’s Church of England School,
Tel: 01628 621600