This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Wraysbury Primary School
Required for November 2018.
15/10/2018 at 23:59 PM
Are you looking for a supportive school in which to start your teaching career or one with the opportunity develop your skills and experience further? Wraysbury Primary School is a happy and fun place to work!
We are looking to appoint a class teacher for Y5 from November 2018 or January 2019.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent teacher
- is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- is innovative and creative
- has a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour
- a supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
- very supportive parents and governors
- a very well equipped ICT suite and an outdoor swimming pool
- refurbished classrooms
- a fabulous Eco-area
- a commitment to help you develop professionally (with lots of support in the first few months!)
- a reputation for looking after our teachers so well, that they never want to leave!
- a school rated “Good” by Ofsted in September 2017.
To request an application pack please contactMrs Amanda Pearson, School Business Manager.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 15 October 2018
Applications will be considered upon receipt
How to applyWraysbury Primary School
Welley Road, Wraysbury, Staines TW19 5DJ
Telephone: 01784 482603
“No Limits to Learning”