This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Salary Scale FTE: SCP 9–17, £16,000 – £18,000 pa
Riverside Primary School
Full Time/Part Time/Term Time
Full–time or part–time considered up to a maximum of 32.5 hours per week • Required to start as soon as possible.
17/10/2018 at 23:59 PM
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our highly effective and dedicated team and help to support a named child. Knowledge or experience of children with ASD is preferable but not essential.
We are also looking for a full time classroom teaching assistant to cover maternity leave.
You will be:
- dynamic and hard-working
- a creative thinker who can look ahead and anticipate, adapting to circumstances accordingly
- passionate about giving every child the best possible education
- willing to be creative and flexible.
We will offer you:
- a friendly, motivated and supportive working environment
- professional development and training
- experienced staff who look out for each other
- the opportunity to make a difference.
You will need to have experience of working with children aged 3–11 and be able to build a good rapport with our children and their families.
Riverside is committed to safeguarding our pupils. All appointments are dependent upon enhanced DBS checks.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 17 October 2018
Interviews: 19 October 2018
How to applyRiverside Primary School and Nursery
Cookham Road, Maidenhead SL6 7JA
Tel: 01628 621741 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org