Year 3 Teacher
Larchfield Primary & Nursery School
Maternity cover • Required for 1st December 2018.
22/10/2018 at 23:59 PM
Are you looking to join a caring and supportive school where children thrive and staff support each other?
We are looking for someone who:
- wishes to be a part of our friendly and committed school family
- is committed to helping every child reach their full potential
- has excellent interpersonal skills, along with energy and enthusiasm.
We can offer:
- happy, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school and have positive attitudes towards learning
- a warm and supportive staff team who work closely together
- a leadership team with strong leadership and clear vision
- a supportive mentor will be available to work closely with a newly qualified teacher
- an opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed.
Please telephone 01628 622522 to make an appointment.
You can also visit the school website at www.larchfieldschool.co.uk for more information and an application pack.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 22 October 2018.
Interviews on receipt of suitable applications.
How to applyLarchfield Primary & Nursery School
Bargeman Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 2SG
Tel: 01628 622522