National Pay Scale
Datchet St. Mary’s CE Primary Academy
22/10/2018 at 16:00 PM
Datchet St. Mary’s is a thriving one form entry Church of England village school at the heart of the local community.
We are looking for a full time KS2 Teacher to start In January 2019.
The Governors of Datchet St Mary’s Academy are looking to appoint a highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking teacher in KS2, to work as part of our team.
We will provide a happy, nurturing and challenging environment based on adventure and Christian values.
The successful applicant will:
- Have an enthusiastic approach to teaching.
- Be committed to providing outstanding learning experiences.
- Have high expectations of all children.
- Display a good working knowledge of the National Curriculum and how to deliver this in a relevant and interesting context.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work as part of our team.
- Be an ambassador of our school’s Christian Values and ethos.
In return we offer the applicant:
- An opportunity to join a team of committed professionals working within a positive and supportive learning environment.
- Continuing professional development and further career development.
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Application forms to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Datchet St. Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and qualifications and reference checks.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 4pm, 22 October 2018
Interviews: w/c 24 September 2018
How to applyDatchet St Marys C of E Primary Academy
The Green, Datchet, Berkshire. SL3 9EJ
Tel: 01753 542982