This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Teacher main pay scale
Alexander First School and Foundation Stage
2 days per week • Start date January 2019 • NQT’s welcome to apply.
12/10/2018 at 12:00 PM
Alexander First School is a growing school with small classes that develops each child’s personal strengths and talents. Our staff and team work with dedication and passion to provide a wide range of learning opportunities through high quality teaching and a creative curriculum. Our children aged from 3 years to 9 years are friendly and keen to learn.
Graded GOOD in OFSTED inspection – Oct 2017:
“Staff are proud to work at your school, and value the useful training and support they receive to help them do their best for all of the pupils”
The successful candidates will be: -
- Committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge
- Have knowledge of KS2 Curriculum
- Able to use formative assessment to challenge children further
- Highly effective in planning, delivery, evaluating lessons and achieving the best for all children
- Have the ability to help inspire pupils
- Have a creative and dynamic approach and be passionate about making a difference to children’s life chances
We can offer you: -
- A supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- Continuing professional development
Visits to the school welcomed and encouraged
Please email email@example.com for an Application Form.
Closing Date: 12pm, Friday 12 October 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 16 October 2018
The governors of the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
How to applyALEXANDER FIRST SCHOOL and Foundation Stage
Tel: 01753 852894
Headteacher: Mariam Khokar
Please download and complete the attached application form.