Health Visiting Administrator
Achieving for Children (RBWM)
£19,225 – £22,045 pa
Achieving for Children
37 hours per week.
23/09/2018 at 23:59 PM
We are looking for an administrator to join our health visiting team at a time of exciting and positive change.
As an administrator for the health visiting team you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the health visiting service:
- providing comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the managers and the staff in the health visiting service.
- Providing telephone receptionist duties including dealing with queries, changing and booking appointments.
- Support staff members to input electronic client database as required, ensuring all client records are up to date for use by colleagues and for the production of statistical information and ensuring that statutory requirements for the storage of client records and other sensitive data are in line with organisational requirements.
Working for Achieving for Children you will have the opportunity to operate at the cutting edge of children’s services delivery. We are an award winning social enterprise created by Kingston and Richmond councils in 2014. Royal Borough Windsor and Maidenhead joined us in August 2018 and are responsible for the entirety of all three Boroughs children’s services.
We have been up and running for 3 years and in that time have established a reputation as one of the leading children’s services providers in the country. We are one of the Department for Education’s eight partners in Practice tasked with leading improvements across the sector.
To be an administrator you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people as well as demonstrating the following points:
- Experience of working in children’s service environment.
- Experience of working in a business support capacity providing administrative support.
- Experience of receptionist duties including booking appointments and signposting.
- Experience of updating and maintaining databases.
In return we will offer you a high quality support and development opportunities, please contact Jill Boyer at email@example.com for an informal discussion.
Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check.
Closing date: 23 September 2018