EYFS Teaching Assistant – Level 3
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
St Luke's Church of England School
Full Time/Term Time
Starting as soon as possible • 30 – 32.5 hours per week.
19/09/2018 at 23:59 PM
We are an innovative, inclusive and creative Nursery and School and we are looking to add to our Early Year’s Nursery Team.
If you are looking to develop your career and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you! Please come and see for yourself.
We are looking for excellent practitioners to add to our successful team.
Our children would like a teaching assistant who is:
- Caring & clever
- Organised and reliable
- be flexible and organised, they should have high expectations of themselves and their pupils
- be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
- a commitment to staff professional development
Closing date: 19 September 2018
Interview dates: 28 September 2018
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
How to applySt Luke’s Church of England School
Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7EG
Tel: 01628 621600
Email: email@example.com www.st-lukesprimaryschool.com