Digital Content Officer
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Achieving for Children (RBWM)
£24,561 – £27,967 pa
Achieving for Children
37 hours per year.
22/07/2018 at 23:59 PM
Achieving for Children is an award-winning social enterprise created by Kingston and Richmond Councils in 2014, expanding into the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead in 2017. We are responsible for delivering the entirety of children’s services in all three local authorities.
Achieving for Children has been up and running for three years, and in that time we have established a reputation as one of the leading children’s services providers in the country. We are one of the Department for Education’s eight ‘Partners in Practice’, tasked with leading improvement across the sector.
We are looking for a Digital Content Officer to join our Children and Young People Disability Service (CYPDS) in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead. We are a multi professional service with the statutory responsibility for education and social care for children and young people with SEND. We work with those aged 0-25 years who have an Education, Health and Care Plan. We also benefit from close working with health partners.
The service also leads on the provision of the Local Offer, Short Breaks and a specialist holiday play scheme.
You will need to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the SEND landscape and legislation along with highly refined interpersonal skills. The role requires you to develop and maintain mutually productive relationships with colleagues, partners, agencies and most importantly children, young people and their families.
As a Digital Content Officer you will be responsible for:
- The day to day upkeep of website content on the LocalOffer and structure according to relevant accessibility and digital requirements and to agreed style guidelines.
- Being the point of contact for web solution providers, working to identify developments on the Local Offer and improvements and reporting issues.
- Co-production with key partners including parent representative groups, young people, partner agencies and AfC service colleagues.
- Outreach in the community and schools, and attendance at events, to publicise the website and increase its usage.
- Managing associated social media accounts
In return, we will offer you high quality support and development opportunities. If you would like to find out more about this exciting role, please contact Suki Hayes, Specialist Services Officer on 01628 685878 for an informal discussion.
Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check.
Closing date: 22 July 2018
Interview date: 1 August 2018