School ICT Support Assistant
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
SCP 18-21 £18,916-£21,138 (pro-rata £16,874- £18,323) depending on experience
Forest Bridge School
Full Time/Term Time
Term time only + inset days • 37 hours a week .
16/07/2018 at 15:00 PM
Following the continued growth of the School we are seeking to appoint a proactive person who possesses an ability to provide day-to day technical ICT support to users throughout the school and to maintain the school’s computer network and website.
Forest Bridge School is a new Free School serving pupils with autism in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead and surrounding areas. Our vision is to enable each child to achieve their best possible outcomes. This is done through partnerships of parents, teachers, behaviour analysts, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and tutors.
Main responsibilities of the post:
- To maintain the school’s networked and stand-alone computers in line with the school’s ICT policy.
- To maintain the school’s e-mail system, website and Internet access.
- To administer user login accounts, distribution and security groups.
- To provide first line support solutions for all employees and students at the school.
- To ensure that all IT support needs are logged, investigated and resolved/escalated
- To image, deploy and maintain Windows 10 PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Apple Macs, iPads, iPods and other peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers, interactive whiteboards and projectors.
Essential requirements for this role:
- A proven track record in an ICT support, along with the personal drive and ambition to support the day to day running of this key area.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Server and Workstations operating systems, MS Office 2010, IP networking and wireless systems; printers, whiteboards, and projectors als.
We welcome informal discussions, please contact email@example.com or 01628 202030. Forest Bridge School, Chiltern Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1XA.
Closing date: 3pm, Monday 16 July 2018.
We are committed to the protection of children. We are an equal opportunities employer. All posts will be subject to enhanced DBS checks.
How to applyForest Bridge School,