Business Support Officer
Achieving for Children (RBWM)
£19,225 - £22,045 pa
Achieving for Children
37 hours per week • 6 months fixed term.
29/07/2018 at 23:59 PM
We are looking for a Business Support Officer to join one our teams at a time of exciting and positive change.
We currently have a fixed term vacancy in the Business Support Service, based with our Business Services Team.
As Business Support Officer you will be responsible for providing high level administrative support to the Child Protection Service. Duties will include:
- Inputting confidential data onto our children’s database PARIS
- Progressing and coordination of child protection documentation Inc. arranging conferences/venues etc.
- Undertaking comprehensive minutes at child protection conferences(high volumes)
- Generic administrative support to a team of professionals
Working for Achieving for Children, you will have the opportunity to operate at the cutting edge of children’s services delivery. We are an award-winning social enterprise created by Kingston and Richmond Councils in 2014, and responsible for delivering the entirety of both boroughs’ children’s services.
We have been up and running for three years, and in that time we have established a reputation as one of the leading children’s services providers in the country. We are one of the Department for Education’s eight ‘Partners in Practice’, tasked with leading improvement across the sector.
To be Business Support Officer for AfC, you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people as well as demonstrating the following points
- Experience of working in Children’s Service environment
- Experience of working in a business support capacity providing administrative support
- Experience of providing meeting support including taking complex minutes
- Experience of updating and maintaining databases
In return, we will offer you high quality support and development opportunities. If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Jabed Hussain for an informal discussion.
Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check.
Closing date: 29 July 2018
Interviews week commencing 6 August 2018