Inspirational KS2 Teacher
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Holy Trinity CE Primary School
Required for September 2018.
29/06/2018 at 23:59 PM
Holy Trinity Church of England Primary School is a thriving learning community with enthusiastic staff and happy, hardworking children.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic and highly motivated individual who has a clear commitment to learning and a passion for ensuring that all pupils achieve their best.
The candidate will:
- be an excellent Primary practitioner
- Be looking for a new challenge
- Plan and deliver creative and challenging lessons
- Work as part of a supportive team who enjoy fun and have a good sense of humour!
We can offer you:
- a positive and friendly learning environment
- well behaved children who are keen, enthusiastic and appreciative
- an excellent track record of support from colleagues and the leadership team
- professional development opportunities
- a good track record of supporting NQTs
- A well-resourced school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
Please contact the school for more information and an application pack, Mrs. W. Poulter on 01344 620716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are encouraged and we look forward to meeting you.
Please apply directly to the school.
Applications considered on receipt.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
How to applyHoly Trinity Church of England Primary School
Church Road, Sunningdale, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 0NJ.
Tel: 01344 620716 • Fax: 01344 873572
‘Believe. Achieve. Inspire.’