This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Leadership scale spinal point 1
St Michael’s CE Primary School
Required to start 1 September 2018.
18/06/2018 at 12:00 PM
Our caring and inclusive school is set in the heart of the village of Sunninghill near Ascot. We are committed to providing the best possible education for every pupil, recognizing their individual qualities and abilities.
You will be expected to support the Headteacher with the overall management and leadership of the school including:
- KS1 Class Teacher
- To demonstrate a global perspective of the school e.g. learning walks during lunchtime to observe/monitor pupil behavior in the lunch hall and on the playground. Times agreed with HT.
- Maintaining and promoting the aims and objectives for the school
- Establishing the policies through which they shall be achieved
- Managing staff and resources to that end
- Monitoring progress towards their achievement
- You are required to carry out the duties of the school teacher as set out in the current Schoolteachers’ Pay and Conditions Document
- Teach pupils in the age range four to eleven years as required
- Leadership responsibilities will be allocated non-teaching time, additional to PPA. This amount of time to be determined by the headteacher and reviewed annually.
If this is you, we would love to meet you!
We can offer:
- a welcoming, friendly school with children who enjoy learning and achieving
- a dedicated team of talented and caring staff
- ongoing professional development
- a commitment to continuous improvement.
- an active and supportive parent body
- a well-informed and effective governing body.
An application form can be requested by emailing the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your completed application forms to the school address or electronically to email@example.com
Visits to the school or an informal chat are welcomed and strongly encouraged. They can be arranged by contacting the School Office on 01344 622962.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 18 June 2018
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 20 June 2018
St Michael’s CE Aided Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.