This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Main Pay Scale including London Fringe (£24,017 – £34,933 pa)
Oakfield First School
Required for 3rd September 2018 (29th October 2018 will also be considered).
22/06/2018 at 23:59 PM
NQTs welcome to apply.
Oakfield is an inclusive and popular Community First School with a strong reputation for academic success, influential leadership and innovation underpinned by a broad and balanced curriculum.
We are seeking a highly motivated Teacher with:
- Excellent Key Stage 1 or 2 practice
- High expectations of children’s behaviour and achievement
- The ability to inspire children
- Energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- A warm, caring, safe and happy environment
- Well behaved and highly motivated children
- Supportive parents and Governing Board
- A lively and enthusiastic staff team
- Outstanding opportunities for professional development.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. For an application pack please contact, Mrs B. Corr, School Business Manager on 01753 861347 or email@example.com
Oakfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Applications will be considered on receipt.
Interviews to be arranged.
How to applyOakfield First School
Imperial Road • Windsor • Berkshire • SL4 3RU
T: 01753 861347 • E: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Excellence Through Partnership in Learning”