Deputy Head Teacher
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Leadership scale L2-L6
Alexander First School and Foundation Stage
Required from September 2018 or soon after • 3 days class based/2 days leadership.
22/06/2018 at 12:00 PM
Alexander First School is a growing school with small classes that develops each child’s personal strengths and talents. Our staff and team work with dedication and passion to provide a wide range of learning opportunities through high quality teaching and a creative curriculum. Our children aged from 3 years to 9 years are friendly and keen to learn.
Graded GOOD in OFSTED inspection – Oct 2017
“Staff are proud to work at your school, and value the useful training and support they receive to help them do their best for all of the pupils”
We wish to appoint an ambitious and highly motivated Deputy Head Teacher to join our Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will play an important part in our school’s next stage of development.
The successful candidates will be: -
- Committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge
- An experienced & outstanding classroom teacher in lower KS2 & KS1 or Early years
- A passion for the leadership of teaching and learning
- A background in Science or English leadership would be desirable
- Able to use formative assessment to challenge children further
- Can demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Has a clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life
- Have a creative and dynamic approach and be passionate about making a difference to children’s life chances
We can offer you: -
- A supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- Continuing professional development
- The opportunity to be part of the senior leadership team who are committed to school improvement.
- Dedicated leadership and management time.
Visits to the school welcomed and encouraged
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an Application pack.
Closing Date: 12pm, Friday 22 June 2018
Interviews: Friday 29 June 2018
The governors of the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references
How to applyALEXANDER FIRST SCHOOL and Foundation Stage
Tel: 01753 852894
Headteacher: Gill Young