St Michael’s CE Primary School
Required to start 1st September 2018.
07/06/2018 at 12:00 PM
Our caring and inclusive school is set in the heart of the village of Sunninghill near Ascot. We are committed to providing the best possible education for every pupil, recognising their individual qualities and abilities.
You will be expected to:
- be creative, enthusiastic and resourceful with the ability to inspire children across all ages to learn
- be committed to inclusion and put the children’s individual needs at the heart of learning
- have high expectations of achievement and behavior using a positive approach to classroom management
- be able to work effectively as part of a team and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this is you, we would love to meet you!
We can offer:
- a welcoming, friendly school with children who enjoylearning and achieving
- a dedicated team of talented and caring staff
- ongoing professional development
- a commitment to continuous improvement.
- an active and supportive parent body
- a well-informed and effective governing body.
Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and those who are newly qualified.
An application form and more information on our school can be found on our school website www.st-michaelsprimary.co.uk/website/vacancies or by emailing the school email@example.com
Please send your completed application forms to the school address or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school or an informal chat are welcomed and strongly encouraged. They can be arranged by contacting the School Office on 01344 622962.
St Michael’s CE Aided Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Noon, Thursday 7 June 2018
Interviews to be held: Thursday 14 June 2018
How to applySt Michael’s CE Primary School
School Road, Sunninghill, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 7AD
Tel: 01344 622962