Foundation Stage Teacher
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Teacher Main Pay Scale (TLR for lead role)
Alexander First School and Foundation Stage
Required as soon as possible • NQT’s very welcome to apply/job share will be considered.
22/03/2018 at 23:59 PM
At Alexander First School our teachers provide stimulating lessons that encourage children’s motivation to learn, developing their thinking and problem solving skills. All staff are dedicated to ensuring pupils make progress in their learning whatever their starting point and have high expectations of them. Our class sizes are small, usually between 20 and 26 pupils, and with additional TA’s in each class we are able to develop children’s understanding from individual starting points. We have a nurturing approach to learning across the school, so that all children feel valued and are supported to develop their self-esteem and confidence. Our children are aged from 3 years to 9 years are friendly and keen to learn. Our early years have a reception class & nursery class run as a foundation stage.
Graded GOOD in OFSTED inspection – Oct 2017
“Staff are proud to work at your school, and value the useful training and support they receive to help them do their best for all of the pupils”
The successful candidates will be:
- Committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge
- Have excellent knowledge of Early Years Curriculum
- Able to work as part of a team
- Highly effective in planning, delivery, evaluating lessons and achieving the best for all children
- Have the ability to help inspire pupils and engage their parents and carers
- Use emotional intelligence to manage learners and situations effectively
- Have a creative and dynamic approach and be passionate about making a difference to children’s life chances.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- Continuing professional development
- A supportive and experienced management team.
Visits to the school welcomed and encouraged
Please email application form to: email@example.com
The governors of the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Noon, Thursday 22 March 2018
Interviews: week beginning 26 March 2018
How to applyAlexander First School and Foundation Stage
Kenneally, Oakley Green, Windsor, Berks SL4 4XP
Tel: 01753 852894 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Gill Young