Adult Support Administration Assistant –Short Term Support & Rehabilitation Team
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Optalis - RBWM
37 hours per week.
25/03/2018 at 23:59 PM
Working in a busy office based in Maidenhead, supporting the Short Term Support Team and Managers to deliver services in adult social care.
- self-motivated and able to prioritise work
- friendly and outgoing
- able to work to deadlines
- flexible and able to attend meetings outside usual places of work
- calm and approachable
- analytical in your approach
- a good listener and able to identify key information?
Do you have:
- excellent IT skills using MS Office Professional, Outlook
- proven organisation skills and diary management
- excellent communication skills, with a good telephone manner?
- excellent, accurate keyboard and data inputting skills
- the ability to multi task
- the ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner?
In return, we can offer you a job within an organisation where you will be able to progress, with the opportunity of further training.
Optalis is a local authority trading company owned by and delivering adult social care in both The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and Wokingham Borough Council.
For more information about this position, please contact Diane Lindsay Business Support Team Manager on 01628 683712 or email email@example.com or Dawn Cannon, STS&R Team Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Optalis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our staff and customers. We would like to remind successful applicants that they will be required to undertake a DBS check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
Closing date: 25 March 2018
Interview date: 5 April 2018