Occupational Therapist – STS&R Team
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Optalis - RBWM
£28,902 – £36,936 pa, dependent on experience
37 hours per week.
25/03/2018 at 23:59 PM
The Short Term Support and Rehabilitation Team are looking for a qualified Occupational Therapist to join their dynamic, friendly, fast paced team.
The Short Term Support and Rehabilitation team is an Optalis intermediate care service providing short term interventions of up to 6 weeks, to promote independence to residents in their own homes across the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
Key criteria’s are preventing acute hospital admissions, facilitating a timely discharge and end of life care in the community.
The service comprises of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Rehabilitation Care Assistants, Coordinators, Duty Officers and an overnight service 24 hours a day 365 days per year.
Within the intermediate care service sits a ‘Keep Safe Stay Well’ service and a Dementia Care Advice Service.
This is a busy service, focused on providing timely rehabilitation goals to achieve maximum independence for the service user.
- The post holder must have current HCPC registration and a right to work in the UK
- We are looking to recruit an Occupational Therapist to join our multi- disciplinary team to provide person centred assessment and interventions in the community and to deliver rehabilitation in Service users homes.
- The post holder must have a clean full driving licence with daily use of a car.
- You must be able to work flexibly and have an ability to respond to urgent cases.
- You must be a good team player and have excellent communication and time management skills.
- You will have access to training and development
- Regular support and supervision
- CPD opportunities
- Staff benefits
Optalis is a local authority trading company owned by and delivering adult social care in both The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and Wokingham Borough Council.
Previous applicants need not apply.
For an informal discussion or further details of this post please contact Dawn Cannon or Jackie Firth on 01628 621981.
Optalis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our staff and customers. We would like to remind successful applicants that they will be required to undertake a DBS check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
Closing date: 25 March 2018
Interview date: tbc