Personal Assistant – Windsor Day Centre
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Optalis - RBWM
£16,681 – £17,723 pa
37 hours per week.
18/03/2018 at 23:59 PM
Are you a people person?
If you are calm, innovative, forward thinking, creative, motivated, fun and want to support/empower Individuals living with Dementia to “live life to the full”, this could be just the opportunity for you.
A full-time position has become available for a personal assistant to enhance the lives of people living with Dementia, based at our purpose built day centre in Windsor.
Do you have experience of:
- supporting to deliver activity programmes
- communicating effectively and sensitively with the individuals and Carers
- providing meaningful activities within the Service
- working with people living with dementia as their advocate
- ensure that the Kitchen is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that meals are cooked and served in line with current Food Hygiene Regulations?
Do you have:
- excellent communication skills
- a person centred approach
- a qualification/experience of working with people with a Learning Disability
- a full driving licence?
So if you are self motivated, work well under pressure and have a calm and flexible attitude, then please apply for this role – we need you to join our team.
In return we can offer you a job within an organisation where you will be able to develop, with the opportunity of further training.
Optalis is a local authority trading company owned by and delivering adult social care in both The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and Wokingham Borough Council.
If you would like an informal discussion, please contact Julia Harris on 01628 685733
Day Services based at Boyn Grove Community Resource Centre, Maidenhead.
Optalis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our staff and customers. We would like to remind successful applicants that they will be required to undertake a DBS check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
Closing date: 18 March 2018
Interview date: 28 March 2018