Teaching Assistant – Level 2 or Level 3 (depending on experience)
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
(Successful candidates will be appointed to the first point of the scale)
Trinity St Stephen Church of England (Voluntary Aided) First School
Part Time/Term Time
28.5 hours per week, (8.30am-3.15pm).
26/01/2018 at 12:00 PM
Trinity St Stephen CE (Aided) First School is a thriving school close to the town centre of Windsor. We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our team of caring and committed staff to help us achieve the very best for our children in KS1.
The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy working with young children and be keen to join in with their play to support their learning
- Have enthusiasm, patience and energy
- Have good communication skills
- Be flexible and able to work on their own initiative
- Be required to deliver intervention to small groups of children and support learning in the classroom
- Have commitment to teamwork
- Have previous experience and be interested in furthering their own learning
- Have an interest in children with specific needs, particularly ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder)
Closing Date: Midday, Friday 26 January 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 2 February 2018
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
How to applyTrinity St Stephen CE First School
Vansittart Road, Windsor SL4 5DF