Drop Zone Assistant
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Scale 2 Point 6 (actual salary £1,845 pa)
Trinity St Stephen Church of England (Voluntary Aided) First School
5 hrs per week, (1.25hrs per day Monday to Thursday 7.45am to 9am).
26/01/2018 at 12:00 PM
Trinity St Stephen CE (Aided) First School is a thriving school close to the town centre of Windsor. We are looking to appoint a Drop Zone Assistant to join our team of caring and committed staff. The role involves welcoming, caring and providing a stimulating environment for children who are dropped to school from 8am onwards.
As a member of the Drop Zone Team you will be expected to:
- Enjoy working with young children and be keen to join in with their play to support their learning
- Have enthusiasm, patience and energy
- Have good communication skills
- Be flexible and able to work on their own initiative
- Have commitment to teamwork
- Be able to support in setting up the room and activities for the children
Closing Date: Midday, Friday 26 January 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 2 February 2018
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
How to applyTrinity St Stephen CE First School
Vansittart Road, Windsor SL4 5DF