This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Optalis - RBWM
£55,000 pa + excellent benefits
31/01/2018 at 23:59 PM
Head Office, Wokingham with local travel
If you are a successful HR professional, looking for a senior management role, with real influence over the company’s HR function and direction, this could be just for you. We are looking for a qualified and experienced HR Manager with a track record of delivery and extensive experience of employee relations, recruitment and retention of staff, to join our team here at Optalis. Every day our teams of 650 staff provide care and support to 5,000 older people and adults with a disability across Wokingham, Windsor and Maidenhead and Oxfordshire.
Our success has been based on the importance we place on two key things – the people we support and the staff who provide that support. Our ambition is to be the best we can be every day by making sure our customers enjoy the highest quality service designed around them.
To achieve this, we need great people who are inspired and supported to do great things, and make a positive impact. As HR Manager you will have a significant input into all our people related activities, which is why this role is so critical to our future success. It’s a varied role, and you will have responsibility for:
- Efficient and effective professional advice and guidance to managers in relation to all HR matters within Optalis.
- Management of all employment matters, including TUPE transfers.
- Ensuring HR activities are compliant with regulated bodies i.e. CQC.
- Managing the HR requirements of our ambitious growth programme.
- Line management of recruitment, reception, communications and Health and Safety.
For an informal discussion, please contact in the first instance Chris Curl-Lloyd, HR Business Partner on 01628 796576.
Closing date: 31 January 2018
Interview dates 7/8 February 2018