Business Support Assistant
This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
Achieving for Children
£17,291 – £19,141 pa
Achieving for Children
37 hours per week.
21/01/2018 at 23:59 PM
We are looking for a Business Support Assistant to join our teams at a time of exciting and positive change.
We have a vacancy in our Business Support Team that provides support to the Early Years Service. The Early Years Service provides information and guidance to parents and families about Children’s Services with a focus on childminders, preschool settings, nurseries and schools.
As Business Support Assistant for you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Early Years Service including:
- support in processing 2, 3 and 4 year old funding applications using current systems including data input
- support in processing the Early Years SEN Fund
- assist in processing training applications and liaise with venues, trainers and applicants
- update web pages and funding databases as and when required.
Working for Achieving for Children, you will have the opportunity to operate at the cutting edge of children’s services delivery. We are an award-winning social enterprise created by Kingston and Richmond Councils in 2014, and responsible for delivering the entirety of both boroughs’ children’s services.
We have been up and running for three years, and in that time we have established a reputation as one of the leading children’s services providers in the country. We are one of the Department for Education’s eight ‘Partners in Practice’, tasked with leading improvement across the sector.
To be Business Support Assistant for AfC, you will be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people as well as demonstrating experience of:
- working in Children’s Service environment
- working in a business support capacity providing administrative support
- providing meeting support including taking complex minutes
- updating and maintaining databases.
In return, we will offer you high quality support and development opportunities. If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Jabed Hussain for an informal discussion.
Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check.
Closing date: 21 January 2018