This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
MPS 1-6, subject responsibility available.
St Luke's Church of England School
Required for April 2018. • Phase responsibility may be available for the right candidate.
30/01/2018 at 23:59 PM
Come and join our Outstanding school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate person; committed to ensuring the highest standards in education. We are a school that focuses on enrichment and challenge and we would love for you to join us!
Support will be provided from the start by a Mentor, as well as, experienced and friendly KS2 staff.
Our children would like a teacher who is:
- Very clever
- Kind and smiley
- Firm but fair
- be excellent practitioners
- have good subject knowledge (English, Maths and GPPS)
- be committed to developing a language rich and stimulating environment
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
- a commitment to outstanding staff development and opportunity:
Closing date: Tuesday 30 January 2018
Interview date: Thursday 8 February 2018
We are looking for someone full time from April onwards but will consider waiting until September for the right candidate.
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
How to applySt Luke’s Church of England School, Cookham Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 7EG
Tel: 01628 621600