Group 2, ISR L5 – L9 (£44,545 – £49,055)
Hilltop First School & Foundation Stage Unit
Required for Easter 2018, (flexible start considered for right candidate).
22/01/2018 at 12:00 PM
The governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and creative professional to share in the leadership and continued development of this vibrant school.
The person we are looking for will be:
- an excellent classroom practitioner with extensive experience across the whole 4 – 9 years age range
- experience at Senior Leader or Acting Deputy Level
- passionate and inspirational about children’s learning.
- committed to a whole school team ethos.
- proactive in approach to raising standards.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic and friendly children who love learning.
- dedicated staff with a great sense of fun.
- a supportive environment with a commitment to continuing professional development.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcome. Please contact the office to arrange an appointment.
To request an application pack, please contact Mrs Barbara Croft, Finance Manager, on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 22 January 2018
Interviews week beginning 29 January 2018
How to applyHilltop First School
Clewer Hill Road, Windsor SL4 4DW
Tel: 01753 863502 • Email: email@example.com